Doing The Weekly Crosswords, Here’s How
photo credit creative commons license crosswordman
If you think that I’m going to solve the crosswords for you think again! It would take out all the fun. What I can do is give advices as to how to become a crossword genius such as him.
- The first thing you’ll want to do and probably already do is to Google the questions. All the answers are out there. Sure you didn’t really know the answers but at least you are wiser for the next time.
- Learn the crosswords language. Yes I know they are written in English but the wording is really specific. If you read a lot of crosswords you’ll find it easier to understand the questions.
- Work with a friend or a few friends a competition can go a long way but so does a little cooperation. Check the way these two work together and see what I mean.
- Ask other people and try reading things of general knowledge. You’ll be surprised how much you’ll learn.
- Be smart to have an high IQ is certainly a plus when trying to be a genius.
- Practice, practice, practice
So... what do you think? Please leave me a comment.